As a non-resident landlord you will either receive your rents:

  • with tax already deducted by your letting agent or tenant
  • in full and pay your tax liability via self-assessment

To receive your rents in full you will need to apply to HMRC and if approved, they will advise your letting agent / tenant to not deduct tax from the rents. Please be aware that HMRC will not approve your application if you are late with your tax return or payments.

We can assist you with this application and assist you with your rental accounts and tax returns via our Residential property landlord service.


top curve

Get in touch with our experts today

If you have a question, query or want to find out about what else we have to offer, please contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.    +44 (0)1327 354099

Contact Us

All Our Services

What Our Clients Say...

“Knowing that our finance and tax arrangements are being taken care of by a trusted company- Valhalla have made a huge difference to our work/life balance. We can now get on with what we really want to do.”

Wanda Girej, Contented Soles Podiatry Limited

“Working with Valhalla is one of the best decisions I have made. They have been seamless and responsive in dealing with my taxes and consolidating my finances. I always think the better something works, the less you notice it, and Charlotte and team have been working totally unobtrusively in the background, alerting me when I need to make a decision or they needed some information.”

Richard Anness, CS Podiatry LLP

“The Valhalla team have been an absolute pleasure to work with – always finding time to help us out no matter how small or big the issue is. Valhalla has been instrumental in helping our business grow.”

Jo Loveridge, Albany Funerals Ltd